Content of Axanta Client Carousel will be load on save
Optimize Operational Excellence with
Axanta's warehouse management solution focuses on automating warehouse operations that includes distribution, inventory tracking and keeping costs & errors to minimum.
Our Solution is seamlessly integrated with Axanta ERP which optimizes the entire warehouse operations, giving the exact data visibility to make better decisions.
Axanta WMS is a cloud-based solution that offers numerous benefits to the users. It allows you to conduct the business as usual, minimizing any downtime and loss of productivity.
Leverage our end-to-end cloud-based solution to keep your operations running smoothly and quickly.
Seamlessly optimize your processes within the warehouse. Take off the burden from your team for outgoing shipments. Calculate optimum location for each item, ensuring efficient use of space. Maximize Efficiency & Poductivity, and have a positive impact on the overall business
Get real-time data on your inventory through barcoding, serial number & RFID tagging. Document each item as it enters the warehouse. Create forecasts & get insights into which product are most popular with customers during specific time of the year.
Customer & Supplier Satisfaction
Under such a system, customers & Supplier enjoy overall improved order fulfillment, reduced delivery lead times & fewer order inaccuracies. Axanta's system driven efficiency helps you reduce friction with suppliers or end customers.
View your inventory levels in real-time at multiple warehouses.
Backups & Integrations
Safely backup & Store vital operational documents on our cloud-based Integrated ERP Solution
Manage inventory per location and route your orders to the correct location at a click of a button.
Highlight areas that could use improvement. Collect high-quality data to make changes in key business processes.
Content of Why Axanta? will be load on save
- Mobile-friendly interface.
- Advanced Shipping Notifications.
- Shipping Scheduling.
- Provide automatic backorder generation and management.
- Support for mobile scanners and other handhelds.
- Ability to generate complete list and packing slips as orders are created.
- Ability to receive and add both scheduled and unscheduled deliveries.
- Process goods and allocate warehouse space to them.
- Track inventory across every stage and warehouse location.
- Cycle Counting: Count few products each business day throughout the year.
- Cross-docking: Route goods to fulfilling existing orders.
- Input orders from a variety of sources and dynamically create an order.
- Pre-stage goods and optimize orders based on multiple factors of need, location and inventory levels.
- Cartonization: Determine the number of shipping cartons required for a single order based on the product and carton dimensions.
- Complete audit trail of activity.
- Receive information in real-time through integrated ERP.
- Immediate access to critical information such as receipt information, new orders, inventory levels, reports and distribution activities.
- Analytical Report to give a complete view of warehouse from a single screen.